An extensive range of different milling heads is available for our Heynumill and Heynuform series. Some of these are adapted to special machining tasks and, depending on the equipment, can be equipped with a high-torque main drive or also with high-speed motor spindles.
All heads can be exchanged automatically and are suitable for automatic tool change with a wide variety of tool tapers. On customer request, different motor spindles can also be exchanged via a change system. Both machine series have an endless rotating C-axis.
- Main drive Heynuform up to 1770 Nm (S6) and 6000 rpm
- Main drive Heynumill up to 3500 Nm (S6) and 6000 rpm
- Motor spindles from 6000 rpm up to 60,000 rpm in a variety of intermediate stages
- C-axis endless rotation
- C-axis clamping infinitely variable
- Different tool tapers; SK50, SK50 BIG-PLUS®; HSK.
- Internal coolant supply
- Outer coolant supply
- Minimum quantity cooling systems
- Direct measuring systems
- Axis heads both symmetrical and asymmetrical (for 5-axis simultaneous machining) with active cooling to increase accuracy
Customized Milling heads upon request.